Nual-Law assists clients to set up company structures in Malta of either complex or simple company structure nature. The shareholders of a company freely decide on the company’s name (provided that it is available at the Malta Registry of Companies), its objectives, the initial authorised share capital and the issued share capital. Nual-Law naturally advises and assists clients to meet their corporate goals promptly reserving the chosen name and providing legal opinions, business plans and feasibility studies upon request. The shareholders of a Company registered in Malta must also establish a registered address in Malta, which we offer as annual renewable service should the clients need and specifically require in the process of company formation.
All the company information and decisions taken by the shareholders are then reflected in the Memorandum and Articles of Association and registered with the public Company Registrar. We therefore start the process of company formation with the shareholder due diligence and the draft of the Memorandum and Articles of Association. Nual-Law also assists with all the necessary applications including VAT Application, Income Tax Application, Employment Number Applications and Company Bank Account Applications
Tell us also your investment budget so to advise you on the ideal share capital. We can also plan with you future increase of share capital whether needed. The minimum share capital of a private company stands at €1,165 of which at least 20% must be paid up. For public companies, the minimum share capital is €46,588 of which at least 25% has to be paid up.
Consultancy and Advisory Services
We provide advices for clients that already have a business and want to expand their business, as well as for the other clients that want to open a new business in Malta.
We assist and provide all needed guidance as to what is needed and the best way forward.
Nual-Law also has experience in applying for a Company’s Commercial Licenses and Registration of Designs and Trademarks in Malta as well as at European or International level.
Our legal Team and international professional network is able in fact to provide assistance for the protection of all Intellectual Property rights at local and international level.
We also provide advisory services to help directors of companies taking informed decisions for their company and business growth.
Registered Agent for Registration of Yachts and Super Yachts
In order to ensure clients’ compliance and professionalism, we offer the service of being a registered agent for registration of yachts and super-yachts among other services. Generally, we also provide the following services:
- Compliance Services
- Negotiations, Drafting and Execution of International Contract (i.e. leasing contracts)
- Business Licensing
- Preparation and filing of reports and company’s documents that shall be filed
- Finance and Banking Advice and Assistance
Registered Agent for Registration of Aircrafts
Since joining the European Union in 2004, Malta became an ideal jurisdiction for tax planning and corporate structures for a number of reasons, including but not limited to the strategic position in the Mediterranean Sea and the number of tax incentives introduced, which are aimed at attracting foreign direct investment. One of its main incentives is the full imputation system under which the dividends paid by a company resident in Malta carry a tax credit equal to the tax paid by the company on the profits out of which the dividends are paid. Please feel free to get in touch with our experts if you would like to know more about it.Get a quote
Citizenship and Residency
Malta offers also a number of residency and citizenship programmes. Probably the most popular is the Malta Citizenship by Investment Program, commonly known as the Malta Individual Investor Programme (MIIP). Thanks to its countless benefits, MIIP is in fact one of the most popular Citizenship by Investment programmes in Europe. Do you want to become a Maltese national and travel freely to more than 166 countries without applying for a VISA? Or as a resident maybe you would like being able to travel freely within the Schengen area instead? Get in touch and tell us more.
- Corporate Loan Applications
- Private Bonds
- Investment Funds set up and liaison with Alternative Investment Funds Management (AIFM)
- Provision of Companies’ Headquarter and Registered Office
- Holding Company Formation
- Trading Company Formation
- Construction Company Formation
- Investments Company Formation
- Leasing Company Formation
- Aircraft and Superyachts Chartering Companies
- E-Commerce Company Formation
- Re-domiciliation of a Company to Malta
- Due diligence of the Ultimate Beneficial Owner
- Royalty, Patent and Trademark Registration (in Malta, EU and internationally)
- Consultancy on Corporate Structuring
- Registration with the Inland Revenue Department as a Tax Payer or as Employer
- Application of a commercial license
- Access to Finance through Banks, Financial Institutions, Venture Capital and Prospects (Malta Stock Exchange)